Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL :Jitraj
  2. Your age (OOC):18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 /india
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):7 To 13 and 18 to 20
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID:fnc_jit
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Fnc Jit
  8. Your in game ID:9140
  9. Your in game level: 20yr (48/72)
  10. Languages spoken: English /Hindi/Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
• I have Played On this Project for a Long Time I have been Deputy / Leader Currently I have gathered Much Experience To Become and Admin i Know all
the Mistakes And Part where A plyer seeks help i Think i can be a Benificial Part to Project if I am Given the Chance my Punishment History of Last months Are Clean.

2.What are your strengths?
•Calm/ Friendly/Experienced

3.What are your weaknesses?
•Anger Issues/ Past Mistakes

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
•I can Provide Work can Complete the Daily quata Help Others And also Give opinion Sollution Based on my Knowledge

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
•Yes i dont Own Any

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
•Not Curently

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
•I Have Done Mistakes In Past and I Agree To them I just Want to go to the Position back by Proving Myself I wont let You Down I can Promise You This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom