Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Raj Federov

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj Federov

Player
Player
Name: Rocky
Time Zone: IST
Average Online Per Day: 6-9 hours
Discord: raj._.370
Nickname: Raj Federov

ID: 3578

1. Leader Of San Andreas Highway Patrol.

2. I have been in multiple organizations and gained a lot of experience, i got a lot of experience in SAHP too. I would like to become leader of SAHP to gain a record of the best term in the city till date.

3. For Advices I've got a ton of them. First is gonna be staying strong and making extremely good connections with FIB and LSPD. As these are the LEOs in the City we all need to work together, Don't go against each other and help each other in all kinds of Situations. I Already have Built good connections with FIB and LSPD Due to Knowing their current leader from their terms and Helping them out in their terms. I've seen the FIB and how it works and I want to bring the same level of Power and Team Co-ordination to the SAHP in my term.

3.1 Another Advice is Keeping Friendly Relations with All Families on the Server, I Personally hate the Idea Of Conflicts between two families for no reason as it increases Toxicity, Promotes Rulebreaks and Ruins the RP Of The Server. I will make sure that SAHP is Friendly with all families and no Favoritism towards any family or person happens.

3.2 I would also Like to Open up some High Command Spots for Beginners so that people have something to look up to and work hard in order to gain a high command position, I wouldn't fill all my HC Spots with experienced people rather keep some spots open for new people to rank up and work hard for them. This will mainly increase people's dedication towards SAHP and the experience we provide as LEOs to enhance their skillset and encourage them more with us and be like a family helping each other out.

My Ranking System / Chain of Command will be :-
30. Sheriff

29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff/District Attorney
27. Head Of Department
26. Deputy Head Of Department
25. US-Marshall
24. Captain
⬆️High Command⬆️
23. Staff Sergeant
22. Sergeant
21. Lance Corporal
20. Corporal
19.Master Trooper 3
18. Master Trooper 2
17. Master Trooper 1
16. Senior State Trooper 3
15. Senior State Trooper 2
14. Senior State Trooper 1
13. Senior Trooper 3
12. Senior Trooper 2
11. Senior Trooper 1
10. State Trooper 3
09. State Trooper 2
08. State Trooper 1
07. Trooper 3
06. Trooper 2
05. Trooper 1
04. Towie
03. Trained
02. Trainee
01. Suspended

Thank You for reading or viewing my application

Sultan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom