Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifat White

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: +6
3. Daily time active on the server (04:00 AM - 16:00 PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 45h
5. Your Discord ID: rifat6969
6. Your characters' name (IC): Rifat White
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 264322 | 287313
8. Your ingame level: 51
9. Prefered curator of : Crime
10: Languages spoken: English , Bangali, Hindi ,urdu

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I am playing this project for around 1.5 year. I have experienced the game so much and i am into it. i always looking for a project where people do proper rp in this case grand RP might be the best but during my rp life i have seen a lot of rule breaks Infront of me. but due to not having the permission i am not able to punish them so i wanted to be a admin and punish the rule breakers who does not follow the proper rp.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
I am currently a leader of a unofficial family and under deputy of Vagos.
Famillies my rank was under deputy and in blood it was executioner.
NG my last rank was 1st lieutenant.
FIB my last rank was Elite agent.
LI my rank was ad intern.
EMS my last rank was Intern .
3. What are your strengths?
I love to handle my situations calmly and I love to hear what people says and always in a hunger of learning doesn't matter form where i am learning.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I can easily overcome my problems when I face it and my previous mistakes.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can work with the team whenever they need me however they need me. I can help the team with my experience so far that i have gain from the RP.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i will sell my business.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Currently I don't have any IRL issues expect of my exams but during exams also i can be active for couple of hours.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Currently, I don't have anything to add on but I can do when need to be. I am aware of that i have done rule breaks in my past but i have learn from that and i am improving myself day by days. the last punishment i have got that was for RDM and it was a misunderstanding between us which was fixed by the admin who gave the punishment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom