Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muhit Ayyas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2024
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ctlfyq

Amine Evil

Player
Player
IM SURE YOUR REDUX IS NOT LEGAL THERE IS NO WATER OR WAVES IN UR POV. ALSO THERE IS NO BLUR

GR 4.1 illegal drug effect (low/no blur)

4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days
Ehmmm hello where is the water it was shown for 0.1s its impossible to see it and how can tou know illegal drug effect he is not using in this pov ? He is only juiced

Onana Fofana

Leader of unofficial org
IM SURE YOUR REDUX IS NOT LEGAL THERE IS NO WATER OR WAVES IN UR POV. ALSO THERE IS NO BLUR

4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days
If you are telling a man who has never used drugs that it is illegal you need to see an ophthalmologist hahahaha

Ghost Snoow

Player
Player

XD Were you see this drugs his just drinking jus XD

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
XD Were you see this drugs his just drinking jus XD
did i say he was using drugs..THERE IS NO BLUR and no WATER no WAVES Ask senior Admin to check this please

4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.... uno like removing the water/waves and the weather so vision plays as the advantage | Ban 60 days ban last time i checked theres proof of others that got same punishment

AlexaGross

Player
Player
did i say he was using drugs..THERE IS NO BLUR and no WATER no WAVES Ask senior Admin to check this please

4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.... uno like removing the water/waves and the weather so vision plays as the advantage | Ban 60 days ban last time i checked theres proof of others that got same punishment
why you crying bro he is not useing drug

Dom Salvatore

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Requesting ID 123165 to provide POV of this event
You have 12 hours to do so

Dom Salvatore

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Thread Reviewed
ID 123165 will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.7
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom