Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Lifeinvader | Bob Kensington | 113011

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Narain
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord - jakieee
6. Your Nickname - Bob Kensington
7. Your ID - 113011

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have a lot of experience in this game and have been playing for a long time. I love playing this game with all my heart and passion. I have gained experience in all aspects of this game, whether from LI, the State section, or even the gang section. I have held 2 leadership positions in en1 and 3 leadership positions in en3. It's time for me to apply for Lifeinvader as the roleplay in this org has started to slack off. First, I would bring everyone together and host a meeting to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that people have fun with the best quality employees. In this specific meeting, I will talk to my employees, asking them what they like, what they want from this organization, and what I expect from them. Organizations are meant to have discipline; I learned this hard and want to avoid repeating this mistake. I would also like to incorporate RP with EMS and Law enforcement by hosting events that involve them. As well as hosting events as the organization's internal fun, I would host daily events exclusive to the LI employees and events for the citizens we all love.
Most importantly, I will focus on the journalism department. This department needs to catch up, but my ideas for this department can make this organization go far from what it is currently and positively. I would like to reform this org for the better. Sometimes, to blow off steam, we can go and have fun in the ghetto as we are a private organization and act as private. I want to make the roleplay fun for civilians and especially for the Lifeinvader staff. The main issue with Lifeinvader is people get bored from time to time and leave. I will ensure that this organization remains fun and the employees like it while also having discipline in the organization, issue in the organization that often happens is activity. Sometimes, the activity does drop, and it's typical for organizations. Still, I plan on fixing that by implementing systems that focus on noticing the nonhigh commands and them closely being watched for promotions. Of course, as any leader would say, "I will increase the bonus systems." My plans for this organization aren't just to run it; my goal is to build a family and a connection between my employees, and I want to keep that as a memory down the lane. A proper organization should have structure and fun; I will balance it through the high command team. I will ensure all high commands are up to par with the goals of this term and not just focus on one aspect of the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

When it comes to Roleplay in an organization, the quality of the Roleplay comes directly from the leader. I will act as an example to my employees and show them how they should do their jobs.
Instead of having my people constantly work on ads and their respective departments, I will introduce new, fun additions to Lifeinvader. Whether they ask for it or if the idea is good, I will do it to make the organization more fun.
I will also focus on hiring for every department to ensure a balance and that only some are situated in the Ads department. I will try to divide the sections as best as I can while also letting people double-hat (be in two or three departments).
For the citizens, we will be regularly hosting events, and Lifeinvader will be a familiar face whenever we come to do events or just come to enjoy.
With roleplay, I will also introduce "tours" of the headquarters and add Roleplay so newcomers can become more interested in the organization and its work. We will also answer all questions about the organization at these tour sites.
Most importantly, I will recognize my employees for their work and the Roleplay they put into the organization. This will motivate them to do more for the organization and the level of the roleplay will become a little bit better.

I do indeed know that this application is going to get rejected but, wanted to see if I had a chance to prove to you guys I can be a better leader :(
Hope you find my application worthy enough to take the interview of this organization.

Alexi Farzi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Narain
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord - jakieee
6. Your Nickname - Bob Kensington
7. Your ID - 113011

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have a lot of experience in this game and have been playing for a long time. I love playing this game with all my heart and passion. I have gained experience in all aspects of this game, whether from LI, the State section, or even the gang section. I have held 2 leadership positions in en1 and 3 leadership positions in en3. It's time for me to apply for Lifeinvader as the roleplay in this org has started to slack off. First, I would bring everyone together and host a meeting to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that people have fun with the best quality employees. In this specific meeting, I will talk to my employees, asking them what they like, what they want from this organization, and what I expect from them. Organizations are meant to have discipline; I learned this hard and want to avoid repeating this mistake. I would also like to incorporate RP with EMS and Law enforcement by hosting events that involve them. As well as hosting events as the organization's internal fun, I would host daily events exclusive to the LI employees and events for the citizens we all love.
Most importantly, I will focus on the journalism department. This department needs to catch up, but my ideas for this department can make this organization go far from what it is currently and positively. I would like to reform this org for the better. Sometimes, to blow off steam, we can go and have fun in the ghetto as we are a private organization and act as private. I want to make the roleplay fun for civilians and especially for the Lifeinvader staff. The main issue with Lifeinvader is people get bored from time to time and leave. I will ensure that this organization remains fun and the employees like it while also having discipline in the organization, issue in the organization that often happens is activity. Sometimes, the activity does drop, and it's typical for organizations. Still, I plan on fixing that by implementing systems that focus on noticing the nonhigh commands and them closely being watched for promotions. Of course, as any leader would say, "I will increase the bonus systems." My plans for this organization aren't just to run it; my goal is to build a family and a connection between my employees, and I want to keep that as a memory down the lane. A proper organization should have structure and fun; I will balance it through the high command team. I will ensure all high commands are up to par with the goals of this term and not just focus on one aspect of the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

When it comes to Roleplay in an organization, the quality of the Roleplay comes directly from the leader. I will act as an example to my employees and show them how they should do their jobs.
Instead of having my people constantly work on ads and their respective departments, I will introduce new, fun additions to Lifeinvader. Whether they ask for it or if the idea is good, I will do it to make the organization more fun.
I will also focus on hiring for every department to ensure a balance and that only some are situated in the Ads department. I will try to divide the sections as best as I can while also letting people double-hat (be in two or three departments).
For the citizens, we will be regularly hosting events, and Lifeinvader will be a familiar face whenever we come to do events or just come to enjoy.
With roleplay, I will also introduce "tours" of the headquarters and add Roleplay so newcomers can become more interested in the organization and its work. We will also answer all questions about the organization at these tour sites.
Most importantly, I will recognize my employees for their work and the Roleplay they put into the organization. This will motivate them to do more for the organization and the level of the roleplay will become a little bit better.

I do indeed know that this application is going to get rejected but, wanted to see if I had a chance to prove to you guys I can be a better leader :(
Hope you find my application worthy enough to take the interview of this organization.
You deserve it lets go

xKeko Bilal

Mikey
Player
++

mikey-tokyo-revengers-tokyo-revengers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom