Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

myles kors

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (23)
2. Time zone: EST
3. Daily time active on the server (04:00 am- 10:00am) weekends all day basically
4. Average online per week (hours): 60-70
5. Your Discord ID: mylesworkman
6. Your characters' name (IC): Myles Kors
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main 211517
8. Your ingame level: 30
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I have really enjoyed the RP life but being a admin has seemed like it would be an amazing thing to do too help people when they need it and also make sure the people that aren’t following rules are dealt with as needed
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Deputy of LSPD
HOD of IA LSPD
DHOD of IA LSPD
US MARSHALL SAHP
ELITE AGENT 3 FIB

3. What are your strengths?
Not being pushed around
Not having a problem telling the truth how it is
4. What are your weaknesses?
Being super nice too people who are in the wrong for what they have done
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I’ll be able to bring activity. I’m always willing to do what I need to do. Even the most annoying things.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don’t have one
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? Nope
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I do work ooc and I have 1 child so throughout play time I may need to step away for about 5 minutes here and there and help out. I do go to school for game development as well. If anything I’m really looking for a admin assistant role for now if possible! If it could go into more than that would be truly amazing but as of now I’d love to attempt to receive an assistant role!

Thank you for reading my application!

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

We are not looking for people to just remain as assitant, we are looking for applicants who can dedicate to becoming a full admin. Thankyou for your interest.​

Top Bottom