Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/623946/

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,
I am well aware that this is too much to read and review, however everything that I mentioned here was necessary and important. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could take your time and carefully review this appeal with an open mind.
I'll get straight to the point, I am appealing my blacklist because with all due to respect, it's completely unfair and undeserved from my side. Allow me to explain how the whole ''Aiden'' situation thing happened and I promise that not a word coming from me will be a lie. So basically it all started with my situation with ''El Paccino'' which was pretty normal without targeting or even knowing each other. The situation later led to me reporting him for toxicity & metagaming (which he got punished for) however due to him being extremely toxic towards me even though I did not know him, I took it further to forums because of what you Bobby said yourself about any toxicity from TOP G would lead to BL. After you reviewed the complaint and rejected it, I moved on and left it behind. But here is where the story actually begin (keep in mind, I did not know who Aiden was at this time).

Now since El Paccino was in TOP G, he felt that I was targeting him and most likely told his friends (including Aiden and everyone from TOP G) to target me. Since that incident, I started getting arrested by Aiden (950) repetitively, about 3-4 times in a row (feel free to check my arrest logs and you'll see yourself). Obviously, this could not be a coinsidence and I then understood that I was being targetted. From that moment of time till now, I had never had a chance to even target nor solely focus Aiden in any situation IC'ly or on the forums. You can clearly see in my forum postings that my only report on him is for CL, which was approved. However, if you look at his postings, you'll clearly see him targeting by POV requesting (which led to me getting banned for ER 1.7) and more. Let's not forget the evidence Shabah provided in this thread: Reviewed - Toxicity/Targeting | ID: 950 where he included many proofs of Aiden being toxic and making our friends say '*Aiden on top'' on the org radio several times.

My question is, why was I and Suspect Verlice (29009) blacklisted when we literally was not targeting in any shape of form? I am trying my best to look for evidence of us targeting and doing 1% of what Aiden has done to us. I understand that you guys might not have the time to investigate in details thus a easier way would be to punish everyone involved in the situation but that is nohting but injustice. I and Suspect have never been punished for such violations (targeting), we have never been involved in stuff like that in our whole Grand experience. Since the first day of me playing Grand till now, the highest thing I've been punished for is a discord ban, which I managed to get it removed. I myself, always stand against injustice thus I am appealing my blacklist, if I had been targeting and believed that I deserve this BL, I wouldn't have appealed it.

As I mentioned above, me and Suspects punishment history is clear from these kind of violations. I am certain that if you dig into this properly, the only person that would end up being blacklisted would be Aiden and nobody else. This is not even his first time targeting, apparently he has done it before which I am pretty sure you are aware of. Feel free to ask Shabah as he has proof of Aiden targeting before aswell. I feel like this is a extreme harsh punishment and we shouldn't even be getting punished for this. It is also strange that it always has to be someone from Top G that is involved in such matters.

Kindly take your time going through this and please reconisder your decision, I am just trying to defend myself and my friend and hopefully showing the right side of the situation. If there is anything you want me to provide or have a talk about, we can gladly take it to DM's and discuss there before you fully review this thread.

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
Not so long ago I even donated about 450+ euros into the server, if I had known that you could get BL without any warnings or second chances for stuff like this (even though I didn't do it) I wouldn't had donated at all. If you don't believe in my words, feel free to ask shabah and he will gladly tell you if me and Suspect even targeted anyone. Also by looking at Aidens recent complaint, you can see that he accepts the outcome and your decision, which is basically admitting to targeting. However, there is a reason why me and Suspect are appealing this punishment and that is simply because it's unfair and not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom