Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melissa Fox
Administrators nickname
Denis Xozis
Date
Aug 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/55eI7l7

Amir Pax

Player
Player
Your ID: 64345
Players nickname: Melissa Fox
Administrators nickname: Denis Xozis
Time: 00:00
Proofs: Old picture

hello Mazhor, I have already applied to Beits because of this case and I also said in the old application that I was sorry. I can't do anything other than say I'm sorry for having that redux in there. I don't feel it myself, I've had it for a long time and the other admins haven't noticed where I've reported people. I have already deleted this redux and would never play with graphics mods again. It's now been 200 or 250 days and I would say I've served enough. I'm sorry I didn't notice. I'm hoping for a second chance because I've never had a permanent ban imposed on me. My first duration, please give me another chance Please give me a second chance because I really enjoy playing on Grand. I would be happy if the ban was shortened to 60 days or so, that's enough for me but I would like to play on Grand again. Please make a single exception because of the cheating ban You can also blacklist me directly again if I make an error

vRezzy

❤️❤️
Player
Hello, I'm his colleague, I like him, he's a very nice person, he never wanted to be permanently banned, he didn't let anything get to him, and I think a lot of other people want this person back - I know how much It would mean to him to play at the grand again, so please give him this second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom