Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ronit Vulcans
Administrators nickname
Darshan Patel
Date
Feb 27, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Ysq2Plr

ronitt knightz

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Admins, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with a sincere request to reconsider the ban on my account,31136. I fully understand and acknowledge that I made a significant mistake by clearing the warehouse without realizing that it was against the rules of the game. I want to express my genuine remorse for my actions and assure you that I have learned from this experience. It was never my intention to violate any rules, and I deeply regret the impact my actions may have had on the gaming community. I have taken the time to familiarize myself with the rules and guidelines since the incident, and I am committed to adhering to them strictly in the future. I have a great respect for the Grand RP community and the efforts put in by the administrators to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone. I understand the importance of upholding the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players follow the rules. I sincerely apologize for any disruption my actions may have caused and assure you that I am committed to being a responsible and respectful member of the Grand RP community moving forward. I kindly request the opportunity for a second chance and ask for the lifting of the ban on my account, 31136. I am genuinely remorseful for my mistake and am eager to contribute positively to the Grand RP community once again. Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and understanding. Sincerely,

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom