Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahkurdo Flow
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Mar 20, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5QpTHnv

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
Hi dear admin team so recently I got banned for mass rdm+mk but I am hear to explain the situation so not too long ago I got reported twice for the mass rdm I did however the forums were just from 2 different angels one of the forums was accepted and I served my ban after a little I was unbanned the second forum got accepted and I got another ban for that same situation just a different angel now I am not sure if I am %100 in the right however I just want higher up admins to check into this situation and explain if I did anything wrong. Ty and have a good day!!!

I also want to mention that I texted higher admins in dms and he told me to contact the admin that punished me so when my friend contacted him he said time extended I really don't understand what he means by that or what I did but just here to get to know the situation

First forums report Approved - Mass Rdm and F Word | ID - 116141

Second forums report Approved - RDM +MK | 116141

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
i gave you 1 warn for Mass Death match for killing people before event which is you doing by purpose
and i gave u second warn you Mercy kill them one by one to ruin the family event so you got 2 warn by my side

• Third - People are getting 3 days ban for what you did ( Mass RDM ) or mass rule break by purpose we will giv 3 day ban instead for warn

so you got 2 warn by me I dont know for other admin Maze Redz who gave you punish - He Approved after me not in my hands !

in my opinion one of your warns will be removed and you get 3 days ban for Mass RDM and Mercy kill by Purpose and ruin Fam Event !

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
i gave you 1 warn for Mass Death match for killing people before event which is you doing by purpose
and i gave u second warn you Mercy kill them one by one to ruin the family event so you got 2 warn by my side

• Third - People are getting 3 days ban for what you did ( Mass RDM ) or mass rule break by purpose we will giv 3 day ban instead for warn

so you got 2 warn by me I dont know for other admin Maze Redz who gave you punish - He Approved after me not in my hands !

in my opinion one of your warns will be removed and you get 3 days ban for Mass RDM and Mercy kill by Purpose and ruin Fam Event !
okay I understand ty I will let higher admins decide if I keep my punishment or it will be lowered

Top Bottom