Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Falcon Northxx
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
not available

Rich NorthX

Player
Player
Dear Bobby pluxury you blacklist me from being a part of unoff fam idk the exact date and you tell me that i am directly involved in toxicity lets make it fair idk whats going between topg and ninja but when aiden gets the leadership of ballas i got some freinds in top g but i didnt involve in any kind of toxicity if u didnt trust me see my full logs if you find anything regarding to toxicity against ninja i am playing this project from 8 to 9 months and i almost play 10 to 12 hrs a day and bcz of this thing i cant be able a part of unoff fam and i also send you proff in dms that the guyz who are the members of theses families from beginning they are stilll playing in unoff fam and doing toxicity again but i just wanna say that plz remove my blacklist from this if you think i did the toxicity then everyone deserves a second chance and its my time to appeal for this harsher punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom