Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed CL,NLR,CR AND METAGAMING I 352463- 360727-297635-330083

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
magnolia miller
Suspect ID
352463- 360727-29763
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2024
Time of violation
22:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rab9C13JLhw

tizz

Player
Player
id like to know what i have been reported for and show full pov pls when u and ur friends nlr

tizz

Player
Player
i got patched up by id360727 that isnt nlr or cl plus there is no proof of me mass car ramming nor meta gaming he drove down and saw me dead i am id 352463

tizz

Player
Player
and pls explain to me why u have reported id 297635 when u can see in the pov he has done no rule break

Daniel Cripp

Player
Player
This guy reported us when he breaking rules and we breaking no rules.Why was he punching dead body?

magnoliamiller21

Player
Player
This guy reported us when he breaking rules and we breaking no rules.Why was he punching dead body?
it clearly appears on the video that you broke the rules and left the game by doing cl after you died, as an extra, it's clear when you deliberately hit me with a car and threw me off a bridge. you asked me why I punched the body. I can explain why I punched him. the deceased character can sometimes make mistakes when we want to revive and rob him by entering the bug. it may seem like a step away and he's making us spend extra medicine. I threw a punch to prevent him from getting into the bug and fix the character. I know that this is not forbidden. I didn't punch him back to back enough to send him to the hospital. i punched him 1-2 times just to fix the character so that he wouldn't teleport and left. and why did you insult me by sending me a message via e-mail?why did you threaten me to delete the video ? and why did you call me in the city, asking for me in the club chat? thanks for listening to me :) have fun

Daniel Cripp

Player
Player
I was asking you what I did wrong your clearly doing this out of hate because you died 297635 did nothing wrong as the gods can clearly see in video and didn’t threaten you go back and read that. You threatened me. Thanks for listening to me 🤠have fun

magnoliamiller21

Player
Player
I thank you. let's wait for the decision of the administrator together, how about? if I'm wrong, rest assured, I'll get punished too. you don't have to be nervous at all. if there is an innocent person in the middle, he will not be punished. no worries. have a nice day :)

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 360727 will be punished for Mass CR
ID 330083 will be punished for Gen Rule 6.2
ID 352463 will not be punished there's no proof that he violated Gen Ruule 6..7 (NLR)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom