Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostypanther03

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : - Mohit
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (10:00Am to 04:00 Am ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 15-18 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: frostypanther
  7. Your characters' name (IC):FROSTY PANTHER
  8. Your in game ID: 68386
  9. Your in game level: 24
  10. Languages spoken: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bihari / Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime Or State boath
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Ans : I want to became an admin because i have a lot in the city and i have spent a lot of time in the city in doing events and all did alot of RP now i want to help others player to experience the Best RP in their life so that they can chill out without any rule break and makes the city clean. And also i want to help the criminals those who all like to do crime but they dont know much i wanna help them to get the knowledge that how i spent my life in the city as a leader of marabunta grande.
    even as a leader you can see in the city i help new player to learn that how it all work i hire them in the gang and teach them ruless and regulations of the city so that they cannot break any rule and they can enjoy their RP Ad spent some time as a leo in sahp as a detective the same i wanna help them but as a Wizard.
  2. What are your strengths?
    Ans; my strength is that i am a good listener i can under peoples and there problems very easily
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    ans : my weakness is i want to see everything perfect some time for doing this i do some mistakes
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Ans : i will listen to higher admins and i can help other players to experience very good RP by staying more active in the city without favoritism
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    ans ; i dont even have 1 but still yes i m ready
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    ans : no there is no such issue in my IRL life that is preventing me to being more active
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    ans : yes i wanna tell you i m very active in the city Just give me a chance to prove i have knowledge about boath crime and state
One more thing in last 5 days i didnt came in city because of my pc carging port so i will be active from today ❤️
Thanks for reading my application

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

We do not need admins with the details you have provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom