Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kofi Valdez
Administrators nickname
Andrej Barba
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/63731/

papaposty

Player
Player
I got a warning because of the GZ 1.1 but we were shooting them in ghetto and they ran to GZ. As you can see in the clip I swear to god I couldn't know that the GZ starts over there because like that place is a zone of ghetto and if you go one step forward there is GZ. Please be prudent and understand my situation. In my last bullet, the guy is dying in GZ by milimeters. I just want to empathize the situation. I'm being full of full honest that I couldn't know it. I will be appreciated If you could do something about that.

Approved - CL | 766 - 6150 - 6753

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
You are not meant to shoot them even if they run into GZ you need to save pov and report him for GZ 1.3​

papaposty

Player
Player
Yeah, I totally agree with you sir but with cross my heart I'm saying that I couldn't be able to know it. I have very strong bonds with this server and I'm enjoying my time when I play in here. Please dont isolate me from here for 7 days. I know I'm repeating my words but I really realized that there is GZ when I went off to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom