Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information :

1- Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2- Your age : 18
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 to 6 hours
5- Your Discord : rinit.23
6- Your Nickname : Fission Flx
7- Your ID : 6247

Additional information :

1 - Leader of Bloods
2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of bloods because i think i can handle Bloods very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of many gangs at another City and have leadership experience in city 2 of NG, Also i have been a turf deputy so i have knowledge of posting turfs and i have gained soo much experience in another city so i think i am capable for leadership.Even in past days i was so active in gang and i got knowlede of en3 rules also.

I will also increase the activity of gangs , many gangs tend to do events because of fear of rules breaks. If i get the leadership i will increase the activity at highest level because of that leo's will also fear from us.

As from my experience in city 3 i can see that gangs are not that much active in ghetto because mostly of them pick a gang to do 100% and also they have fear of rule break during ghetto fights but i will make sure that bloods will be active in the ghetto.

3 - Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
- 24/7 graffiti's from that members can get maximum money per hour.
- Good turf team which will make gang better
- My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and I want to make sure that the guys will do proper RP while clapping or patching someone
- I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Bloods will be on top..
- More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
- I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.

Top Bottom