Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Valkyrie

Player
Player
1. Your name: Mohamed
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day 6-8
5. Your Discord ashley.888
6. Your Nickname Ash Valkyrie
7. Your ID 18237

Additional information

. Leader of EMS

1) I want to be EMS chief because it is my desire to lead this organization to a successful term and bring back the stability and order in the organization
EMS plays a vital role in the roleplaying community
I want to take this opportunity and impact in a positive way. I believe with my experience and mentorship, i will be able to lead this organization to success.

2) I served in The EMS for four terms in which I got a lot of experience within the Organization
I started My Journey as a regular employee I was doing my best, I worked with passion and loved the organization
After I became a High Command I got Good Experiences as a Human Resource, Division chief and Assistant chief
After My extreme hard work and Dedication for the Organization and doing My best for EMS I became Deputy Chief

3) there are few things am going to improve which includes changes in the training structure to ease the process for new commers ,
i have a team of very talented individuals who are ready to help me maintain the term and keep the lobbies and calls covered.
Another issue is the lack of employees in night shift which will be instantly worked on by recruiting people from all backgrounds and different time zones.
I have picked two amazing deputies who will be responsible for the organization when im not available.

Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

1) Change in Training Structure-
The Training structure is very important to any organization and in EMS i would like to introduce a new and easier to follow training guide for people to understand better about the organization and the server as a whole.

2) Surgery Programs-
I would like to take the opportunity to continue the surgery programs open and would like more people to engage in it so that it would keep us engaged to RP situations
I have a proper surgery document ready and some of the best people to teach it to new people who are interested

3) Inclusivity for all-
Very often it is realized that people at lower ranks get bored because they mostly just get to cover lobbies but i would like to change that and allow people at lower ranks to engage early for situations which are for high commands only so that when they rank up and become high commands themselves they are more used to the environment.

Ranking System

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Chief of Staff
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of Secretary
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23- Employment Assistant

------------------------------------------------------------
↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------------------------

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS) taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Meters.
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Paramedic (GS)
15- Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- Psychiatrist
12-Pharmacist (Labtech)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Junior EMT (GS)
9-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-First Responder (GS)
6-Jr.Psychiatrist
5-Intern (HS)
4-Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

EMS ON TOP !

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 15:00 Server Time on Tuesday, March 26th
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Kavya Reddie on Discord (vinayanna)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom