Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akram Escobar
Administrators nickname
Dembe Miller
Date
Mar 11, 2022
Time
15:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFndqrjsoEY

Akram Escobar

Player
Player
Dear Admin in the POV i was in discord that's true but in the situation that wasn't me talking it was my friend and to proof that you can speak with me and compare my voice with the people talking in the POV and 2nd thing i wasn't in RP situation at all. With my full respect i don't think i was meta gaming at all since meta gaming is using information you have gotten from out of character ways and using it In character or the right opposite and i didn't do anything from those all i did i was just going to a party and i found this mate breaking rules so i posted it up. Thanks alot.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
It’s still metagaming because you are talking through discord even if you’re friend is talking and you aren’t means it is still meta gaming for example let’s say you were watching a streamer on grand rp and they were just talking but you are getting information from them talking but you can’t talk to them since they are streaming you are still using information from them in ooc to probably use it in ic situation

Omar Hollow

Player
Player
What if they where playing a different game or they where just chilling my opinion that the punishment should go when he use the information in the city for example i was speaking with my friend and we where in the beach market and i seen someone that my friend knows and he told me his name OOCly but i never used it ICly and i asked for the passport so i know it.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
Even if he is playing a different game it’s still metagaming and it’s still metagaming because you’re friend told you something oocly

Snow Legend

Player
Player
As I said for example if a streamer is streaming and he is saying ooc info and you are just listening to him and you make a report on someone and you can hear the streamer it is still metagaming

Akram Escobar

Player
Player
It’s not RP situation.
And this situation not need a meta gaming or any data from outside the city, just someone CR me and go away.
My friends was talking together and I didn’t say just one word.
You can listen to my voice and comparing with sounds in POV.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I explained to administrator that you can use discord if you are not in RP situation. Also you can contact me in game, I can give you compensation for time you were in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom