Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donil Bhagat

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:- Donil Bhagat
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: DONIL#1111
6. Your Nickname: Donil Bhagat
7. Your ID: 5836
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional information:

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-> I served as EMS leader for 3 terms, worked 1 year in EMS, served High Command for 10 months, and held Deputy Chief position for 2 terms.

1️⃣ Leadership and Management Skills:

As an EMS chief, I have gained extensive experience managing personnel, overseeing operations, and ensuring that EMS resources are used effectively and efficiently. Be sure to highlight your leadership and management skills, as these are highly valued in EMS positions.

2️⃣ Strategic Planning and Problem-Solving Skills:
Occupying the role of EMS Chief places me at the forefront of developing strategic plans and implementing programs to enhance EMS services. My adeptness in analyzing data, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing solutions to complex problems has been pivotal.

3️⃣ Bonus Distribution Skills:
In the realm of EMS Chief, financial acumen is key. I've successfully managed budgets, ensuring cost-effective provision of EMS services. My skills include developing and managing budgets, identifying cost-saving opportunities, and overseeing expenses.

4️⃣ Commitment to Quality Care and Patient Safety:
Pledging unwavering commitment as EMS Chief, I strive to provide high-quality emergency medical care to the community. My dedication extends to ensuring patient safety, fostering continuous quality improvement, and promoting ongoing training and professional development for EMS personnel.

5️⃣ Key Deputy Selection:
Recognizing the pivotal role of a Deputy in organizational continuity, I have diligently selected and empowered capable deputies to uphold the organization's functioning during the leader's absence. Two commendable EMS Deputies have been appointed for day and night shifts.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1️⃣ Provide Training:
My vision for roleplay improvement involves structured training programs focused on enhancing roleplay skills
. Topics include character development, situational awareness operations, and using corrupt bio. Empowering employees with these skills fosters better understanding and responsiveness to various scenarios.

2️⃣ Reward Performance:
To cultivate a culture of excellence, I advocate for the recognition and rewarding of exceptional roleplay. Promotions, bonuses, and incentives will be employed to acknowledge and encourage well-performing employees. I am committed to promoting engaging scenarios, such as bank robberies, special operations, scripted plans for joint operations, and more.

3️⃣ Enhancing Roleplay Engagement:

Elevating roleplay engagement is a multifaceted approach. From performing surgeries like low back pain surgery, coronary artery bypass, brain surgery, C-section, and bone fracture repair to collaborating with media influencers like MediaTek (YouTube) for maximum RP utilization. Joint operations with Life Inverter, government initiatives for honorable traffic rules, and hosting weekly events contribute to a rich roleplay experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Rank Systm ---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Employment Assistant
------------------------------------------------------------

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑

------------------------------------------------------------
22. Lead Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Psychiatrist (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

Thankyou.
Donil Bhagat
Ex EMS Chief

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 15:00 Server Time on Tuesday, March 26th
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Kavya Reddie on Discord (vinayanna)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Another applicant was selected, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom