Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dyna Marley
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2024
Time of violation
13:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5bDBL6iZQ8

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
i request pov. How does this person's car go so fast? I have raced 10-15 times and even though I from the front every time (he teleports from time to time), he faster than me. My driving skill is max.

Andrew Costello

The Sacred Hearts
Player
The teleporting is due to desync this is well know and this also affects speed as it looks like they are ahead of you going faster but in reality its just server desync. Your POV also doesn't show anything that would require a pov request it just seems like a waste of admins time.

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
The teleporting is due to desync this is well know and this also affects speed as it looks like they are ahead of you going faster but in reality its just server desync. Your POV also doesn't show anything that would require a pov request it just seems like a waste of admins time.
true because every time he play with me he do car ramming to win

Andrew Costello

The Sacred Hearts
Player
true because every time he play with me he do car ramming to win
Also desync can cause cr i personally was punished for this in the past and my pov showed him crashing into me and his pov showed me crashing into him. but once admin saw this I was unpunished and Harvey Spector Said CR is allowed in these events.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Reviewing

POV provided and reviewed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom