Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAHO BADMOSH

BADMOSH ON TOP!!!
Player
1.Your Name IRL: Sahil Bhabad
2.Your Age: 18
3.Time zone: +5:30
4.Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5.Your Discord: saho_badmosh
6.Your Nickname: Saho Badmosh
7.Your ID: 19957

1.Leader of the Bloods

2.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

-I want to be the leader of the Blood because my extensive involvement since arriving in the city has given me valuable experience in gang activity.I have been a member of various gangs several times, actively participated in and supervised many events, as well as organizing and leading them. My enthusiasm for the hills hasn’t wavered since the beginning, and my anticipation rises with each passing day.

-I have held senior positions within the gang on several occasions, demonstrating a thorough understanding of all aspects of gang operations I am eager to share my knowledge with others in a healthy and non-toxic community as we strive to reach victory.

-I believe I have a great leadership skills and people tend to follow me. When I was an deputy I have lead multiple events and I believe I did a good job. I've been told by some of the members I should apply, that's what pushed me to do it as well.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-Create role plays that closely mimic real-life situations encountered in the organization. Use case studies or real examples to make the scenarios relatable and useful.
-Giving players of the gang equal opportunities
-Awarding people for their hard-work

Thanks

Tonny

Player
Player
standard_47.gif

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your application