Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mrr_Draven
Suspect ID
7334 , 1493 , 251
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
23:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yhh2d7E_g

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
ID : 7334 he said N word. and ID : 251 he have house inside of bloods HQ. so he can come inside of HQ. but he bring every time some other person inside of HQ and they are provoking my gang members.
ID : 1493 breaking ghetto rule 1.3 and provoking
ID : 7334 N- word and provoking
ID : 251 he provoking every time because he has house inside of HQ so he is using this as a advantage.
admins please take good decision because ID : 251 only have permission to come inside of HQ with no provoking no interact with my gang members.
and if u asking 1min POV I cant because I putting ticket that time. I cant share that information about my ticket. so please understand.

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
this dudes in here multiple times a day crying with clips under 1 min all he does is sit at hq and let ppl talk shit to him then cries should be fail rp your supposed to be roleplaying a gangster

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
this dudes in here multiple times a day crying with clips under 1 min all he does is sit at hq and let ppl talk shit to him then cries should be fail rp your supposed to be roleplaying a gangster
this dude no one not asking u r opinion dude don't cry here. and if I provide 1min POV admins can ask. don't cry here like this dude this dude XD

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 251 will receive a punishment for Provoking
ID 1493 will receive a punishment for Provoking

They had IC reason to enter the HQ , he came to use he's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom