Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don Lauris
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2024
Time of violation
1:28
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/22ngUswHBpFUy6/d1337mqG2GYu?invite=cr-MSxvQ1AsMjEyMTIzNTM2LA

Lauris1984

Player
Player
So basically, this corrupt cop demanded 140k from me, which I refused since it's a significant amount of money. Then, he accused me of fearRP'ng even though I complied with their demands except for giving 140k. Instead, I offered 40k, but he still killed me.

Last edited:

Valjaa Killa

Player
Player
First of all it's not an event you can't request bodycam, second of all I never demanded 140k that I know I can't accept even if u offered it to me I can only accept 100k , I demanded 100k which u said u HAVE multiple times.

Valjaa Killa

Player
Player
Also fyi we had admin watching that whole situation from start to the end, so if any of us did anything wrong, we would already get punished, but as I can remember you got punished instead for talking while dead, but you decided to cut that part out...interesting

Lauris1984

Player
Player
First of all it's not an event you can't request bodycam, second of all I never demanded 140k that I know I can't accept even if u offered it to me I can only accept 100k , I demanded 100k which u said u HAVE multiple times.
Well, to me, it sounded like you meant 140k. Also, you accused me of FearRP if I didn't give you the money, even though I offered half of it to you.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Rejected

Upload to it Either YouTube or Streamble Website​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom