Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoe Mareli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2024
Time of violation
06:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rjZHm__kh7Q

Zoey Beez

Player
Player
In this POV is shows player 154657 (Jack Farrow) using his bio in a WRONG WAY, he breaks my bodycam TWICE and its unsuccessful and then gets his coworker to do it as well and it still says unsuccessful, from my understanding you are supposed to only do it twice not 4 times. he then proceeds to take me over the ocean WHILE IM IN CUFFS and drops me in the ocean and kills me. From my understanding you can not kill other LEO officers... I would be filing subpoena but I did not get his ID so it would not be valid.

I'm not sure if this would be considered using his bio in a wrong manner. Because he killed another LEO, and did 4 BREAKS BODYCAM COMMANDS.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
I do believe from my experience one person can do a /try 2x per. There's no where saying 2 corrupt cops cant work together to be corrupt.

Time of incident is not correct its off by many hours and the day is not correct. I dont think this video is cropped correctly to the format posted. My id is not properly listed in title or in the status locations. This template is just not right all around, (6.4 | 154657) not a proper title as its not saying what 6.4 rule is this State rule 6.4 or Gen rule 6.4 its not clear in the forum.

I made no attempt to break your body cam, I was looking to see if you had one to know if I needed to take more precautions. These are two different rp commands.

We can do as many /try /do as we want as long as its rp and not power gaming the fact of doing the same action many times.
He tried to break, I tried to look (not break it)
Uploading body cam as you fall out of a heli is not possible, then using a parachute while cuffed is PowerGaming.

Thank you have a good day.

Last edited:

RDeer

Player
Player
First thing
you can have both corrupt officers break the bodycam, if one corrupt officer/agent is unsuccessful they can ask their co worker who has a corrupt bio, its the same as /try takes 2-way radios and phones when processing a 10-15 so you are wrong

in your POV shows you running away while they are putting a bag on your head when you have a gun and a knife on your head, which is not fearing for your life. (breaking FearRP) (00:50 in video)

Also how are you "saving your bodycam" while in cuffs? and falling out of a heli? nice powergaming

As well how are you pulling a parachute in cuffs? also powergaming.

there is no rulebreaks from the Corrupt Officers side, only from your side. and I hope the reviewing admin sees them and punishes accordingly. enjoy your day :)

zubi bhai

Player
Player
ot
In this POV is shows player 154657 (Jack Farrow) using his bio in a WRONG WAY, he breaks my bodycam TWICE and its unsuccessful and then gets his coworker to do it as well and it still says unsuccessful, from my understanding you are supposed to only do it twice not 4 times. he then proceeds to take me over the ocean WHILE IM IN CUFFS and drops me in the ocean and kills me. From my understanding you can not kill other LEO officers... I would be filing subpoena but I did not get his ID so it would not be valid.

I'm not sure if this would be considered using his bio in a wrong manner. Because he killed another LEO, and did 4 BREAKS BODYCAM COMMANDS.

very short pov

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 154657 will receive a punishment for Fail RP & UB (Bio will be rejected as well for misusing it)
ID 5561 will receive a punishment for GR 6.1
ID 336009 will receive a punishment for UB

You are Legal org, not Serial Killer Dropping someone from Heli is the same outcome as killing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom