Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Rogers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2024
Time of violation
16:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wfc6ngIf3rE

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
1:48 Gen Rule 6.1 + PG we should use /try to test not /me we can't do anything while dragging someone
2:35 PG took out gun while dragging a person
4:08 108628 VDM

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
Clear 6.4 against ID 100943. He was drinking alcohol On-Duty while driving an FIB vehicle. I declined to report this on Forums as there is enough petty squabbling between GOV and FIB. This was reported to the FIB Director as well who failed to investigate his Agent for this in an IC manner.

As per the original rules of wagering in RP (FAQ section):
/try is completely inappropriate to use when it is an action that is done directly where success is NOT random.
/try will either give a false positive or negative as to the result if used in this situation. Players are obliged to RP the truth in these situations and it was also clear that they were drinking On-Duty.

Weapon was accident muscle flex during holding them, not intentional.

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Clear 6.4 against ID 100943. He was drinking alcohol On-Duty while driving an FIB vehicle. I declined to report this on Forums as there is enough petty squabbling between GOV and FIB. This was reported to the FIB Director as well who failed to investigate his Agent for this in an IC manner.

/try is completely inappropriate to use when it is an action that is done directly where success is NOT random.
/try will either give a false positive or negative as to the result if used in this situation. Players are obliged to RP the truth in these situations and it was also clear that they were drinking On-Duty.

in ic law its no where written that drink on duty is a felony

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player

then with the logic that its not written that ic law says drinking while on duty is a felony then why you cuffed him? Gr 6.4? cuffing a person without a proper IC Felony

Willian Federal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

The matter was already investigated even before you told me about it. The result of this investigation is completely an internal matter, which means I don't have to tell you or anyone out of FIB about it. So, you need to stop exaggerating stuff & misuse your power to accuse/detain/arrest ppl because it will backfire on you someday!
And FYI, not a single player in the server is obliged to tell the truth in any RP situation unless certain commands have been used, And you didn't use them properly.
ِAlso, ID 100943 did not do corruption to be punished with 6.4, and he was not driving the car either! But again, you're just saying things that aren't there to make them fall under a certain part of the law.
Finally, when you decide to drag me into a forum be polite when you do that, using words like "failed" will only worsen things.

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
Accidentally posted this message ignore

Last edited:

Ferdabbou Trisiti

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report :

regarding gen rule 6.1, id 4150 used the correct command for that situation
(breathalizer does not give random results)
for dragging you only need 1 hand, id 4150 used 1 hand to drag and the other for breathalizer.
when id 4150 pulled out a stun gun, he said "muscle flex" referring to the unintentional use

Regarding the VDM, id 108628 only hit you once while trying to comply to the demand given to him.
considers as unintentional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom