Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
doruk venus
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Nov 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/eOaViJC

dodosins

Player
Player
hello Mazhor, 4 months before this incident i was banned from gr 1.1 1.4 1.8 (9 months ago on my twink account 6.3) and then i was blacklisted. first of all i didn't really know the rules, then my friend told me and i didn't know what to do. i regret a lot. i kept violating the rules 1.1 1.4 1.8 because i knew i would be banned. actually i didn't violate the gr 1.1 rule. because I have 2 computers and I had an account from one computer and I was logging in from my other computer, so I wasn't logging into someone else's account. an old friend taught me the gr 1.8 rule a year and a half ago when I was new to the game and I made friends. a friend taught me how to do it back then and said it made a lot of money. gr 6.3 rule 9 months ago someone took me and my friend to n.g and I worked for a few weeks. and one day my friend said to me why don't we buy and sell them and make money. He said they wouldn't notice anyway, he bought it and started selling it but I just put it in my car and they called me from somewhere and asked for it back, I said it was in my car and I got banned. first of all i am very sorry. i was blacklisted for these reasons. my main account was banned from 1.4 1.8. i would appreciate if you give me a chance. i promise i won't do it again

On February 10, I open a forum and you said 241810 is not banned, then I open a forum because I have already ban,my forums and forum acount banned for spam I really love this game, can you give me a last chance?
before it looked like this

kasiwazersins

Player
Player
if im better then u, u will start cry with calling me cheater. I pass all pc checks on russian. Also u still try to deceive admins. I can clearly understand you changed u r social club for do ban evade on EN01. Also just look at your account created time "Wednesday" cry more
Aren't you the one who bought a new social club and cheated again? xd

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You wehre banned for 1.1 1.4 after u made also with twinks 6.3 and 1.8
+ used cheats you are Blacklisted for all those massive violation of rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom