Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sebastian Decker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
15:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgXrbQPihOY

Sebastian Mayers

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Leader of unofficial org
As you can see I was in front of my fam house when I saw these cars pulling up my driveway. and they asked me to leave so I did, but they still killed me and my fam members.

Sebastian Mayers

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Leader of unofficial org
Because you were on my property! and you saw me running after giving me the demands, but decided to shoot

Canberk West

Player
Player
u didnt say yes ill leave and u had gun on u so i decided to shoot u bec there was ur friend hiding behind the wall to shoot us

Sebastian Mayers

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Leader of unofficial org
u didnt say yes ill leave and u had gun on u so i decided to shoot u bec there was ur friend hiding behind the wall to shoot us
What do you want me to do? You all had your guns out and you were on my property. Plus it wasn't even my car that you stole! and those weren't even my panels! they're just my neighbors. You're mixing two different situations here.

I never said this was RDM. This was General Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

As you told me, I was leaving but you still decided to shoot at me.

Canberk West

Player
Player
yeah i can see ur leaving but ur gun was out and ur friend was waiting behind the wall with gun before we come there ur friend were aiming to us and said siktir git meaning fuck off then we give u demands to leave bec the car was behind me and my friend were stealing it so i think u will shoot us when u go behind to wall thats why i killed u

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Closed
Another report on the same situation is already concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom