Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
David Barnes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 30, 2021
Time of violation
17:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Hk6i2rQnZXw

David Barnes

Player
Player
Wow. I actually feel like shit right now because what just happened. I don't know if LSPD or FIB was leading this but this is a huge fuckup.

Basically we just did a Chumash gunstore robbery. We have talked with the LSPD a lot before and they do not like it when we give demands and do shootouts (even got us a warning for it a few days ago for weak RP) so I decided to give them a hostage situations. From past experience they also do not give things from their warehouse / money anymore so all we can do is ask for free passage and have them move out of the zone (I don't mention any zone or circle in roleplay ofcourse). I had an SAHP vest on and since I'm known for my cowboy hat I called myself the sheriff, acted like I was part of SAHP and we were just doing an ammo run. We had some amazing roleplay. You can confirm this with the actual sheriff who was negotiating (Jason Memes) and Mike West from the FIB, they all loved the negotiations. Our hostage was a lieutenant from the SAHP and I made sure there was always people in the store with guns on the hostage.

I would like to quote a rule that the LSPD really likes to use against us here:
1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn

We never got demands to put our hands up, leave the area, .... at all, the store just got rushed. If this report gets rejected it basically means that its fine to open fire in store robberies without demands.

What they did here is also NonRP since the negotiations were going well, all we demanded for the hostage is for them to go north of the Chumash juice shop (leaving the circle and giving us free passage). We would bring the hostage on the edge there and they would be allowed to walk with us and make sure the hostage is okay at all times. There was no reason for cops to breach there even if demands were given, because negotiations were reasonable and they could save the hostage really easily by giving us free passage.

My POV where you can see there is nothing wrong with the negotiations and we are just having a fun roleplay situation whilst LSPD and FIB is supposed to clear out:

John Barnes POV:

Harry Happy's POV where you can see the situation inside the store (no demands at all, not in the chat and not in voice):

I also want to use this complaint to just complain about the general situation with LSPD. You can ask other gangs about this aswell I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates interacting with them. They barely ever roleplay and always ruleplay. Making a report for everytime they lose, for rulebreaks that don't exist.

If you think it's some bullshit then go ahead and take a look at these:
LSPD reporting us for lying in the negotiations, we gave demands so we didn't break a rule but they just called it nonRP, because imagine LSPD losing a situation
LSPD reporting us for not having a hostage and basically giving demands, making it a shootout (all rules followed but once again weak RP)

These guys are literally ruleplaying instead of playing the game and roleplaying. Just look at their forum posts / speak to other gang high commands and you will find out.

It's so hypocritical for you to report us every single time for doing a shootout, not rping, giving you guys demands, ... and then you guys just make it a shootout without giving demands just so you can get the win for once. Worst LSPD org there has ever been in my time on this server, that's all I can say. I spoke to the leader about the store robberies and you guys ruleplaying yesterday and he literally tells me he has no control over what his organization does OOCly on the forums (his own deputy chief btw). I'm also pretty sure that the hypocritical deputy chief was involved in this situation himself.

I hope they get atleast an organization warning for this and maybe this is also a time for the admins to look at the current situation in the server, speak to gang high commands and make LSPD get their shit together.

No complaints about SAHP at all though, when we robbed them and took a hostage they complied so well, didn't start mixing and saying OOC shit at all. Their sheriff is a great roleplayer and negotiator, I loved everything about these negotiations. Great org!

John Barnes

Barnes business manager
Player
It makes me sad to see that every time we try to do our best to make it fun for everyone, something like this has to happen. We made an RP scenario up to get a cop hostage, had some nice negotiations (wich both are sadly enough not seen very much), and then this...
We spent time and effort to get this together. This makes me and probably a lot more persons involved get dissapointed with the outcome.

Dangelo Green

Player
Player
Dear Administrative Team,

I would like to reply to this thread personally as I was the Leader on scene who made the call to push the Gun store. With that being said, If there are any disciplinary actions that need to be taken, I fully take responsibility.

David Barnes.. This is a very well written forum. You bring up a lot of valid points that we can discuss and resolve IC. As for this specific forum, There was no rule break that had taken place here. I got with FIB and gathered my SWAT team and we role played pushing the store and getting the hostage to safety.
I can agree your role play was amazing and it is so good for the city! But as a LEO, I saw a weak point in your operation so I capitalized on it.

I will go down your list of things that you have stated is wrong with the LSPD organization in hopes to clear the air so we can move on from this.
First, A lot of the points you bring up are outside of the Chumash gun store event so I will try my best in only answering issues connected with that.

Rule 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn
This rule is under the Ghetto | Rules section for when a gang member is committing robbery.

The only other thing that could have been a rule break here was your accusation on having weapons on the hostage at all times.
In your POV yes you had 1 weapon on the hostage for quite some time. (You need 3 weapons on him) By the time my SWAT team had pushed the building the gentleman who was aiming his weapon at the hostage exited the store. We apprehended the hostage safely and he was not injured.

I apologize that this is such a big issue for you and I would love to come to an understanding IC how we can keep the city fun for everyone.
There is no need to reply to my post. We will let the admins decide the correct course of action here and you can message me over the email if you want to further this conversation. Thank you

-Chief of LSPD | D'Angelo Green | 11280

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Interesting, so cops don't need to give demands because the rule only applies to gangs? Also they can open fire when there is a hostage? Didn't know any of this.
I think they just made that rule for legal orgs LMAO (Not admins)

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny.
  • Upon reviving both the evidence provided, POVs, kill logs, and ID'ing everyone inside. I have determined my decision along side other state admins.
  • State officials were able to break in behind and save their fellow officers life. The shoot out wasn't an accident or Fail-Rp. It was a high risk high reward situation and Ballas couldn't defend the hostage.
  • Everyone proceeded to kill clean up ending the robbery, in a failure for the gang and victory for the state.
    All of this was IC as it could play out OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom