Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bradley Miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2022
Time of violation
3:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zh43ZvLAMUQ

Yb.02

Senior SAHP officer
Player
Hello, i was minding my business with family member and some how someone comes out to our driveway, i went to check up on him and seem that he pulls his shotgun out and starts counting 5,4,3 to other player near me and then i came up to him saying x3 times dont shot dont shot we are neighbors and he killed me still.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
This is not rdm if that is his fam house or his house and gave you 5 seconds to leave and you disobeyed those demands of his then he is allowed to shoot at you.

Yb.02

Senior SAHP officer
Player
This is not rdm if that is his fam house or his house and gave you 5 seconds to leave and you disobeyed those demands of his then he is allowed to shoot at you.
sir we are legit share the same drive way what are u on, I didn't disobey anything I was only there to ask if he is okay but some how I got killed and i didnt do anything do anything to him

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Oh so you really think so?, Thats our fam house, but yes that driveway is shared, and all of the guys are our fam members (who were present there), and irl will you kill someone in front of his fam and leave without any rp?

Yb.02

Senior SAHP officer
Player
i dont understand you guys, because i didnt do anything to your family member, i seen someone try to shoot him i went to check at him and see if he is okay and man pulls his gun out says 5 second to leave for what i did, did i shoot u hell no, did i try to kill you guys hell no, i was there as a citizen and check if he is alright he pulls his gun out and kills me. Yes driveway is shared we didnt said anything to that but him coming and killing me isnt acceptable when i didnt do anything to him

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 99441 will be punished for RDM

you did not have sufficient RP reason to demand he leaves your home​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom