Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAHO BADMOSH

BADMOSH ON TOP!!!
Player
1.Your Name IRL: Sahil Bhabad
2.Your Age: 18
3.Time zone: +5:30
4.Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5.Your Discord: saho_badmosh
6.Your Nickname: Saho Badmosh
7.Your ID: 19957

1.Leader of the Bloods

2.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization?

-Leadership:- I think the best gang in the city need best leader who has experienced and skills, talking about my experience.I was deputy of ballas and had secured under deputy positions in all of gangs and I also have that skills to manage organization and to lead the organization

-Loyalty:- Leading blood street gangs is about securing my survival in a ruthless city.It means having control over territory, resources and loyalty of our members to stay on top and protect our interests.

-Experience:- I will ensure that I will keep highly experienced and skilled high commands and also who had leaded other gangs.And I will also ensure to keep finest of Turf team who will be capable to capture as many territory as possible.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Bonus System:- As per my experience I have seen many of leaders not give proper bonuses and that's where member loses interest in doing activities for gang I will ensure that every member of my gang will get proper bonuses

3.2 Unbiased and Fairness:- topping by stings promotion will only done when member is engaged in gang activities because many skilled people get promoted and get high rank then who is actually skill one so in my opinion its not fair

3.3 Lead As Perfect Team Guy:- as a leader of organisation it will be my duty to talk with my all gang members and take their opinion for benefit of our gang and I will also teach player proper RP and I will also ensure that my each and every member you know all city rules because the rules of city higher than my or my gang's priority

3.4 Fort Zancudo & Turfs:- I will make sure that to engage my members by doing FZ time to time while following all are Rp rules I will also make sure to make a competitive by using finest team

My Goals

1-Makebloods the top gang in the City

2-Capture as many turf as possible with my finest team

3-Make my team strong and United

THANK YOU

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday , 23/03/2023 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Ace Galante ,Dave Kipper and Fedrico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom