Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Dontrell_Johnson
Administrators nickname
Maze Redz
Date
Mar 21, 2024
Time
3:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9S9HtbEJ5g

Dylsimple

Player
Player
I was punished for RDM at docks trying to achieve a valuable case. Two people came to the docks and both of them were given demands. I killed one after 3 demands and then a bike started coming back and fourth. I gave him a total of 8 demands. When he came back the 3rd time I shot him 2 times and killed him while he was on the bike. The guy then talked in rp chat while he was dead (fail rp and mixing btw) and said that he was going to report me. Based on my actions I should not be justified for any punishment as the person making the report never submitted the full action of what happened at docks. I am asking the admins to punish user id: 313884 for failure of roleplay and mixing. I am also requesting them to reopen the approved complaint of me and further investigate it the proper way. He should be able to provide more than a minute of his pov.

Dylsimple

Player
Player
I was punished for RDM at docks trying to achieve a valuable case. Two people came to the docks and both of them were given demands. I killed one after 3 demands and then a bike started coming back and fourth. I gave him a total of 8 demands. When he came back the 3rd time I shot him 2 times and killed him while he was on the bike. The guy then talked in rp chat while he was dead (fail rp and mixing btw) and said that he was going to report me. Based on my actions I should not be justified for any punishment as the person making the report never submitted the full action of what happened at docks. I am asking the admins to punish user id: 313884 for failure of roleplay and mixing. I am also requesting them to reopen the approved complaint of me and further investigate it the proper way. He should be able to provide more than a minute of his pov.
Ask the person who made the complaint of me to post the full pov bro, im flabbergasted that you accepted his report with a 30 second clip and not the full story.

Dylsimple

Player
Player
Ask the person who made the complaint of me to post the full pov bro, im flabbergasted that you accepted his report with a 30 second clip and not the full story.
The person set the video to private because he knows that he is wrong for mixing inside of the chat. Can a admin please request a 5 minute pov from him

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
pov not available
nothing to be reviewed

Top Bottom