Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonn Hollow

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
fam logo

Family name: Tokyo
Family owner: Ave Hollow 83099
Family house: #1051
Forum link: Ave Hollow
Owners discord: yon#4668

History:
The Tokyo family was founded by 2 close friends that broke apart from their former group to start something they could call their own. But one day one of the leaders had died after a fight with one of their rival families. With the loss of one the bosses the former Tokyo family started crumbling until the last remaining leader decided to pass on leadership to the future of the family Ave Hollow under his leadership the family has changed and reformed to be even stronger then it was in its prime. He plans on leading Tokyo to where it's never been before.

Goals:
My goals for my family are to just have fun with all my friends and see how competitive we can make the game. While also keeping a good place for people to come and chill

Ranks:
10. Founder - Owner
9. Shogun - Deputy
8. General - Deputy
7. Samurai - High ranking fam members that help with defending family turfers and main fighters of the family
6. Adviser - Family member that helps with planning family events
5. Captain - A loyal Family member that helps fam in events
4. Royal - A person that has been loyal to family throughout their time in the family through shine and storm
3. Guard - Someone that has earned the trust of the family and is regarded as a reliable family member
2. Prospect - Someone that has learnt both rules of city and family.
1. Trainee - normally newer people to city/server that dont know server rules and family rules
Rules:
1. Respect family members
2. Dont break server rules
3. Dont park family cars randomly
4. Listen to high up commands when given
Fam outfit

Lin

Player
Player
uwu-smug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.