Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
faza fazouaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2024
Time of violation
3:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nds-F_Wn_Q

Montassir092

Player
Player
first thing i have bio so there is no GR 6.4 second thing i have read ur miranda right u didnt respond and u didnt ask for lawyer third thing the offcier who process u ask me for lawyer i said no one avaiable + we have grabyour jumpsuit size and we are going to ur cell u need to ask for lawyer when we was reading the miranda right + Godd self report you are doing MG

Faza

Player
Player
first thing i have bio so there is no GR 6.4 second thing i have read ur miranda right u didnt respond and u didnt ask for lawyer third thing the offcier who process u ask me for lawyer i said no one avaiable + we have grabyour jumpsuit size and we are going to ur cell u need to ask for lawyer when we was reading the miranda right + Godd self report you are doing MG
i request pov of the arrest
this is not MG because i didnt gave any information IC in OOC like i didnt said something like come help me or anything !

Faza

Player
Player
  1. You said there is no GN 6.4 but don't forget that there is a guy with you that doesnt have corrupt bio (Guy who arrested me)

Montassir092

Player
Player
  1. You said there is no GN 6.4 but don't forget that there is a guy with you that doesnt have corrupt bio (Guy who arrested me)
but the guy who arrest u didnt do any corruption he process u correctly cant see any corruption and when u ask for lawyer i tell him no lawyer avaiable soo let wait the admin decision

Montassir092

Player
Player
i request pov of the arrest
this is not MG because i didnt gave any information IC in OOC like i didnt said something like come help me or anything !
no only to talk with ur IC friend OOC using discord or anything else its MG + If u want to request the bodycam of arrest go to AG provide him the bodycam that i have break lol and he have the right to ask for bodycam

Montassir092

Player
Player
may u tell me wish rule break that i do? G.R 6.4 I have bio PG i didnt do it so why u puting my id there?

Montassir092

Player
Player
It's clear in the video that he broke both rules 6.4 + PG admin this if off topic please give forum punishment he is alreayd blacklisted from EN1+EN3 and he banned from EN2
Off topic by this player he is Blacklisted from EN1+EN3 and banned from EN2 he is provoking me now please give him forum punishment
Thanks!

Last edited:

Ninja fedoroov

Player
Player
Off topic by this player he is Blacklisted from EN1+EN3 and banned from EN2 he is provoking me now please give him forum punishment
Thanks!
I'm telling the truth, you're breaking all the rules and you should be punished . There's no reason to i get punished for telling the truth. Hahahahah, how funny you are

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Proof doesn't show all situation
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom