Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved CAR RAMMING AND DM IN CITY | ID:23908, ID:14333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aloshy Chacko
Suspect ID
23908, 14333
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2022
Time of violation
5:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JslBGTIuk_Y

Nidhin

Player
Player
need 5 people for a gang warning idiot learn rules
you dumb? lol i have my own reason to go to city. first up who told you about any warning, seriously you know nothing lad. try bragging a good reason. This is dm in city haha

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
nice job you just self snitched on yourself😂 now ur both getting warnings bozo

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
you dumb? lol i have my own reason to go to city. first up who told you about any warning, seriously you know nothing lad. try bragging a good reason. This is dm in city haha
Bruh doesnt matter if you have your own reason you cant go the city while getting chased

Nidhin

Player
Player
Bruh doesnt matter if you have your own reason you cant go the city while getting chased
who said that lol, you don't even have enough manpower to do so, if you are talking about pullover lol..
so you just wait, i ain't care

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
who said that lol, you don't even have enough manpower to do so, if you are talking about pullover lol..
so you just wait, i ain't care
it doesnt matter your still getting chased so u cant go into the city :ROFLMAO: learn the rules bozo

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
bro if u are trying to pull over it require 4 people and two gang car lol u beak gang rule bro
they can tell you to pull over but you dont have to, if they did have enough people it would be power gaming so no rules were broken by them telling you to pull over

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 118474 will receive a punishment for Mixing​
  • ID 14333 will receive a punishment for CR​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom