Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rohit garg
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
Proofs

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
dear admin and curator of project

Hello sir. i am banned for multiaccount. i already told bobby in discord that it was created long ago when we just joined grandRP and didnt even know the rules properly. When i realize i did mistake i tried deleting the account but was unable to do that. u can chk the last login of that account it was way before. i didnt delete the account bcz i was not able to and as i realize i should have done that i stopped doing login. i dont even know the password of that accnt anymore. u can even ban or blacklist that accnt .i already explane every thing to bobby about accnt..i make 3rd account for my brother when we join GRP but he left gaming for IRL job we try to delete but we cant thats why did not loging this accnt anymore u can check also last login time.... kindly unban my main accnt as it was an innocent mistake....
pless give me chance sir

Ragner Rain

GODFATHER
Player
Respected admins ,
Yes he is right when i was new i aslo don't know rules properly so i made many mistakes and learn alot with those mistakes so i thing u have to give him a chance i was a long ago and he don't know that accounts thing in that time so give him a chance. Please it's a humble request.

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
There’s not many people’s posts that I comment on in forums but I gotta say this seems like a completely innocent mistake. Rohit is genuinely a solid rp player and I haven’t seen him break rules ever so seeing this is surprising. Obviously he mentions that he tried deleting those accounts but was unable to so if you just remove them yourselves it would sort the issue

Please take this into consideration, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom