Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moataz Lotfe
Administrators nickname
Andrej Barba
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PU8MhZQduH4

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
in this forum

I was on the AFK website ID 87835 me and my friend and this thing is clear in the video there is no rp position unless you notice in the video posted by person number 82857 5 minutes after we were killed he came to our house to kill my friends and he says we are the ones who started the war How is that?

Just watch the time we were killed and the time when they came to our house and my friends gave him 5 seconds to get out

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
in this forum

I was on the AFK website ID 87835 me and my friend and this thing is clear in the video there is no rp position unless you notice in the video posted by person number 82857 5 minutes after we were killed he came to our house to kill my friends and he says we are the ones who started the war How is that?

Just watch the time we were killed and the time when they came to our house and my friends gave him 5 seconds to get out
No it was not 5 min and in the video we killde you becuse your familj started the shooting so its no RDM. And no one give me 5 seconde and in the video the guy ho shoot me have no mic. So don´t lie.

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
No it was not 5 min and in the video we killde you becuse your familj started the shooting so its no RDM. And no one give me 5 seconde and in the video the guy ho shoot me have no mic. So don´t lie.
Why did you make the video private?

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
If my family was doing something bad to you just put it on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom