Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Administrators nickname
Daisy Pluxury
Date
Mar 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Provided

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Good evening to the Reviewing Adminstrator

I started the term with good numbers pulling Max to Stores and it was better from last week we are having some problems with night and afternoon we are solving that even after Daisy came and flew by he saw my units going to fz being gates on all it own after 20:00 we ain't getting any support from other Leos .
1.(Here)
2.(Here)
All have been reported to curators still got striked for not attending subs for sometime ik it's a problem but if singularly units deal with problems at base subs is beyond even after that
1.(Here)
Provided max backup at subs and didn't saw the others .
My term is ending in 1,2 days I just want to keep it clean night shift is back even if none leos support now will be going alone we understood it so I kindly request to revoke the verbal I want to end well .
Everything is explained to curators in chat about no backup from others less units with proofs so my best interest is to get that verbal down
Regards
Fnc
Will be very happy if you understand and act upon

Last edited:

Rao Dev

Ex-General Of National Guard
Player
[NOT OFF-TOPIC]

he mentioned that hes not getting support from LEOS but i dont think thats true as SAHP we try to help them the most as we are nearby
and i also see some LSPD responding also but FIB responds the least.

Some Proof that we try our best to attend their globals and FZ raids:-

1. FZ Raid [5+ Units] (22.03.24)
2. FZ Raid [6 Units] (22.03.24)
3. Global [6 Units] (22.03.24)
4. Department (22.03.24)
5. Global [3+ Units] (22.03.24)

All these proofs are of yesterday only, i.e 22/03/24
I can also provide the proof of the whole term that we attended thier FZ raids and globals

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
It's not about whole term And not even reporting State The necessary proofs Have been provided To curators the complaint is to Issue regarding Mine getting Verbal for Not pulling Up to ACC which Have been difficult to manage During Raids And state Dosent Only Consist of SAHP is this correct Rao ? And talking regarding this is pointless I am not interested in reporting any Org not supporting or not It Complaint to my Verbal so this interaction is useless and the Proofs of more Fz and Departments are already provided.
I am happy to get support from SAHP and our relation have always been good but if from others I get support in name of 1 unit from others it's problem right? You yourself have agreed FIB responds the least anyway it's not a complaint regarding state

Barney Hayes

The Best 101
Player
NOT OFF TOPIC: Half of these proofs come from the start of events, mind you other LEOS need time to get to the raid.

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
For the Reviewing admin for the upper respons Posted here as of newly yesterday.

1.(One)
2.(Two)
3.(Three)
My Employee waited there for whole morning none even responded to that fella.
proves that they also knows the issue for real and continued from many days.

4.(Four)
Multiple times it's not new

5.(Five) (Bodycam have been also provided if this one if Someone doubts)
Can be confirmed with leader of gang also more that 30 mins only (3-5 SAHP) pulled up when it's in HQ this is a long time issue admin can check the other links to confirm as I told everything this in Curator Chat

Last edited:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

After speaking to senior, the inactivity is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom