Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anish Leclerc
Administrators nickname
Andrej Barba
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
10:34
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/64021/

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
I recieved 60 min demorgan for MG which i didnt even did, in the POV i gave warning to the person and my friend was saying like hello and all but i didnt even respond to him to avoid MG, but when i said to him about my game opening , he wasnt even in the Game i was just screen sharing as he is my best friend for the past 5 years and idc about that, HE WASNT EVEN ENVOLVED IN THE RP SITUATION, and when i died i didnt spoke to him to avoid PG but hhe kept saying " TELL HIM TO NOT SHOOT" and to avoid PG i didnt even reponded to that. THIS DEMORGAN IS INCORRECT AND I WASNT EVEN DOING MG!
The Thread i am punished for - Pending review - Ghetto rule 1.3 & 1.4 | 74256

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
You are share screening to your friend and your friend is telling you what to do​

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
You are share screening to your friend and your friend is telling you what to do​
but i didnt follow his instructions, did i? he told me tell them to not shoot, did i say to them to not shoot? i didnt, i served the time in prision but the punisment was incorrect

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
usage of 3rd party voice messengers in Rp - is mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom