Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Harry
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 9-10 hours
5. Your Discord: harry.fr
6. Your Nickname: Manas Shadow
7. Your ID: 8006

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I feel that becoming leader of SAHP is the next step in advancing my knowledge and understanding of a true RP Experience. I would love to increase the activity and incorporate a structure that helps spread out when units are on duty. While there are many units on during the mid day hours, after Tsunami and early mornings is where activity is lacking. By implementing a system within departments we can develop strong relationships with fellow organizations.

2. I had leadership experience before but i couldnt show it clearly so that made me think thats the chance to show my abilities again. I also managed to become the right hand of Adal Higgins and Billy Booth and was able to create and amazing experience for everyone. I therefore not only possess the qualifications I also posses the will and mentally to make the next two terms.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay in the organisation

1. I want to make sure that everyone who join SAHP is going through a strict training procedure, where they learn how to properly RP situations out. I also want to work very closely with other organisations like: FIB (Joint Operations) or NG (Combined training sessions) I will make sure that people can enjoy their job and do exactly what they are good at. Supported is this by the fact that there will be good rank up opportunity’s departmentwide. This will give all members more reason to be active, engage in fun and exciting RP Improving the communication within the organization and other organizations. In my prior positions, I breathed new life into various divisions, such as Customer Relationship Management (NG), the Investigation Bureau, and Internal Affairs (LSPD), by introducing groundbreaking transformations coupled with a steadfast commitment to the cause, These divisions will help to ensure that each department has a clear role and responsibility, which in turn will help the company work more efficiently. By creating distinct divisions with different functions, it will also allow for better collaboration between departments.

My Departments:
1. Human Ressource &Training (HRT)

They are the people that will make sure everyone in the organization is properly trained and ready to face any situation. HRT also makes sure that the org has enough numbers to take on anything

2. Department of Highway Patrol (HWP)

The highway patrol is a good multitask of enforcing traffic laws. This department will go out towing and pulling over speeding drivers and ticket them. This is a vital part of the RP and the org

3. Internal Affairs (IA)

It would take a long time for anything to happen in IA. Also, the random bodycam, activity, licenses, etc checks were not happening often enough. These need to happen more offten to make sure that the staff of the org

4. Under cover/Investigation Buero

This department will go undercover and gather evidence against gangs and families, this evidence will then be sent to FIB that can be used to start a raid on a Gang hide out or a family house.

5. Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)

SWAT is the frontline for all assault operations and events in SAHP, without SWAT the org would have a harder time in gun fights and tactical situations. It is up to the brave men and women of the SWAT department in SAHP to throw themselves in harm's way to be the first to fight and to come out on top.

My LEO Experience:
(En3) FIB Chief of Staff (28)
(En3) Gov Deputy Governor (29)
(En3) LSPD Assistant Chief (28)
(En3) SAHP Assistant Sheriff (28)

Other Experience:
(En2) Bloods Leader
(En3) Bloods,Vagos deputy2x

Thanks for reading I hope hope you will see my potential.

Sultan Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
We do not need leader with the details you have provided​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom