Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Shelby

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL - Rishabh Rai
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-17:00 (on weekend from moring 7:00-15:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hour
  6. Your Discord ID: kaisterling
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Kai Sterling
  8. Your in game ID: 59992
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  • I want to became admin because I have spent a lot of time in the city. Everyday lot of new people join the game and don’t have enough knowledge about the game. Once I was also a new player I know the problem faced so I want to help those people and make the game more fair to all so main reason about joining the admin post is helping other. I've found great enjoyment in fully engaging with the RP-life aspect of the Grand RP, I believe that embracing the role of an admin offers me an opportunity to contribute to our community in a different yet equally meaningful manner and admin position allows me to capitalize on my extensive knowledge of the game.
What are your strengths?
  • Quick learner, Communication, Helpful

What are your weaknesses?
  • I believe people easily.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  • Communication (Which is the most important), Team Work, Knowledge of rules.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I don’t have any business.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  • No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  • No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom