Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ehab pluxuryy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2024
Time of violation
13:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/POKYQk9UA5I

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
he give me fine for no reson
Yo mate,
With full respect which you don't deserve I would like to say the rule breaks/things which make your forum invalid you did in that video to frame SAHP
  • 1stly you were gone to SAHP hq before starting POV and did some unlawful things and after that you go to another place and making a scene by repairing your car and then going SAHP hq and he is new recruited. So he takes time to fine. In that time you make a Scene.
  • You will get a ban for deceiving administrator because you making scene and trying to frame SAHP

• Your POV is shorter than 1 min because if it will be more all truth will be shown & It is not mass rule break for mass rule break 3 guys should break rule. So i hope you will get good vacation so that garbage like you will not be in city

Regards
    Robin

ehab

Player
Player
Yo mate,
With full respect which you don't deserve I would like to say the rule breaks/things which make your forum invalid you did in that video to frame SAHP
  • 1stly you were gone to SAHP hq before starting POV and did some unlawful things and after that you go to another place and making a scene by repairing your car and then going SAHP hq and he is new recruited. So he takes time to fine. In that time you make a Scene.
  • You will get a ban for deceiving administrator because you making scene and trying to frame SAHP

• Your POV is shorter than 1 min because if it will be more all truth will be shown & It is not mass rule break for mass rule break 3 guys should break rule. So i hope you will get good vacation so that garbage like you will not be in city

Regards
    Robin

plus am not deceiving sahp need to work good not like this plus you are off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom