Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Government Corrupt Bio | Barbie Lohan | 278969

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbie Lohan

Player
Player
Name : Barbie Lohan
Nationality : American
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sexuality : Bisexual
Eye Color : Black
Hair Color : Platinum Blonde
Tattoos : Torso, Both Arms, Both Legs
Strength : Great leadership qualities, Great social skills, Am very nice and sweet, but can be serious and commanding when needed. Use my charm and good looks to seduce men and get what I want.
Weakness : I sometimes take on too much work and assignments then I should, I occasionally procrastinate, and I joke around too much sometimes.
Organization: Government

Life Story
In the year 2000 Barbie Lohan got introduced into the crime business. Barbie was born directly into the life of a heavy gang member. Her dad was the boss of the gang Los Zetas. Since her dad was the Head of the gang she could get away with anything as she is the bosses Daughter. She then became very known in her state and then she would have some corrupt officers work for her. She then got a brilliant idea that if she becomes a cop she will be corrupt but be able to get away with this corruption due to her Knowledge skills and knows the cop patrol Section pretty well. One Night Barbie decided to go out and about to see what fun things she could do and she decided that being a corrupt officer is the best thing to do.

Career Story:
At the age of 19 Barbie's life to an intense turn once she got her application from the police academy back saying she got accepted. She then began her career as a Patrol Officer and moved up very quickly to sergeant really quickly. She then proceeded to take charge and get promoted to Lieutenant of Detective. Once she got the Lieutenant position she then got offered a job at FIB and became a Black Ops officer and an undercover Officer. Whilst she was working with FIB she saw that one of her old gang members worked as an informant for FIB. She was doing good work but the FIB term disbanded. Her good friend who recently became Sheriff of SAHP asked if her if she could come help out SAHP and get the org back in shape. She became Deputy Leader and was ready to work with the Sheriff to get SAHP back together. After her term in SAHP ended, she came back to her favorite org Government, where she is well liked and respected.

1- Barbie Lohan can take bribes (up to 100k).
2- Barbie Lohan can use Darknet to help her friends or family escape prison.
3- Barbie Lohan can search for bodycams (/try 2 times per situation) and break bodycams if found (/do).
4- Barbie Lohan can sell/buy drugs and weapons at Black Market. (Not org weapons)
5- Barbie Lohan can help her friends or family members in any situation.
6- Barbie Lohan can intimidate/torture people on/off-duty if they don’t want to follow her demands. (No killing)
7- Barbie Lohan can have the ability to frighten and disrespect anyone as gang members do (Keeping in mind toxicity. Gen 6.10 and 6.19)
8- Barbie Lohan can perform illegal actions with her friends or family.
9- Barbie Lohan can rob 10-15s if brought to a undisclosed location (Only within RP reasons).
10- Barbie Lohan can use any type of weapon on/off-duty. (no org weapons off duty).

Emily Redz

Leader
Leader
Name : Barbie Lohan
Nationality : American
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sexuality : Bisexual
Eye Color : Black
Hair Color : Platinum Blonde
Tattoos : Torso, Both Arms, Both Legs
Strength : Great leadership qualities, Great social skills, Am very nice and sweet, but can be serious and commanding when needed. Use my charm and good looks to seduce men and get what I want.
Weakness : I sometimes take on too much work and assignments then I should, I occasionally procrastinate, and I joke around too much sometimes.
Organization: Government

Life Story
In the year 2000 Barbie Lohan got introduced into the crime business. Barbie was born directly into the life of a heavy gang member. Her dad was the boss of the gang Los Zetas. Since her dad was the Head of the gang she could get away with anything as she is the bosses Daughter. She then became very known in her state and then she would have some corrupt officers work for her. She then got a brilliant idea that if she becomes a cop she will be corrupt but be able to get away with this corruption due to her Knowledge skills and knows the cop patrol Section pretty well. One Night Barbie decided to go out and about to see what fun things she could do and she decided that being a corrupt officer is the best thing to do.

Career Story:
At the age of 19 Barbie's life to an intense turn once she got her application from the police academy back saying she got accepted. She then began her career as a Patrol Officer and moved up very quickly to sergeant really quickly. She then proceeded to take charge and get promoted to Lieutenant of Detective. Once she got the Lieutenant position she then got offered a job at FIB and became a Black Ops officer and an undercover Officer. Whilst she was working with FIB she saw that one of her old gang members worked as an informant for FIB. She was doing good work but the FIB term disbanded. Her good friend who recently became Sheriff of SAHP asked if her if she could come help out SAHP and get the org back in shape. She became Deputy Leader and was ready to work with the Sheriff to get SAHP back together. After her term in SAHP ended, she came back to her favorite org Government, where she is well liked and respected.

1- Barbie Lohan can take bribes (up to 100k).
2- Barbie Lohan can use Darknet to help her friends or family escape prison.
3- Barbie Lohan can search for bodycams (/try 2 times per situation) and break bodycams if found (/do).
4- Barbie Lohan can sell/buy drugs and weapons at Black Market. (Not org weapons)
5- Barbie Lohan can help her friends or family members in any situation.
6- Barbie Lohan can intimidate/torture people on/off-duty if they don’t want to follow her demands. (No killing)
7- Barbie Lohan can have the ability to frighten and disrespect anyone as gang members do (Keeping in mind toxicity. Gen 6.10 and 6.19)
8- Barbie Lohan can perform illegal actions with her friends or family.
9- Barbie Lohan can rob 10-15s if brought to a undisclosed location (Only within RP reasons).
10- Barbie Lohan can use any type of weapon on/off-duty. (no org weapons off duty).
Approved

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Approved

Your Bio is Approved

All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC !!
Enjoy your bio and do not break any server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom