Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyxan Morrow

I tried, but I failed...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Peter
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: 4 hours ( on fridays and weekends more)
5. Your Discord: mr.good19
6. Your Nickname Cyxan Morrow
7. Your ID: 298236
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- My experience and knowledge about management. I have passed through many rp situations even between LEO'S and GANGS. I know what I should do in many circumstances. I will decide an impresive tactic during clands, subs, gun store robbery etc.

- Recently, I know that the marabunta has not been very active in the ghetto, I would like to change that and show that this gang can be equally dangerous. I plan to hire many people to fill this gang with experienced players with good aim and dynamics

-I will do everything in my power and try to achieve 100% turf, I know it is a certain kind of challenge and it is hard, but I have a sure plan that can make us succeed

- Of course, I plan to completely eliminate toxicity and bad behavior in the gang. Of course, in a RP situation, sometimes it is worth showing that you are the bad guy, because you are in a gang. However, I will be very focused on ensuring that no one offends anyone

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Our gang members will attend every events.
-We will do fz, store robberies in order to imrpove roleplay and make something happen
-Lots of promotions for good work and activity
-Handing out bonuses for activity
-Make 100% sprays with a good spray team
-Keeping in mind to have a HC in HQ to hire someone
-No any favouritism
-No toxcity

PS: HC will be checking logs to prevent stealing org weapons.

Thanks for reading my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom