Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blancha

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes/No
2. Time zone: GMT +2
3. Daily time active on the server (13:00 - 21:00), On the weekends (10:00 - 20:00)
4. Average online per week (hours): I think I could do up to 60h.
5. Your Discord ID: blancha.
6. Your characters' name (IC): Denis Wegas
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 569
8. Your ingame level: 38
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime, because I were TURF deputy in several GrandRP servers, so it would be easier for me.
10: Languages spoken: Lithuanian/Russian/English

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
User I started playing on the Grand RP server a long time ago, I had stopped and recently came back to the server, I would really like to become an admin, because I have experience being an admin on other servers, also, as I said, I played grandrp and now I play a lot, so I know all the rules, all the mechanics of the game and I am truly committed to helping all players playing on the server.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

Ballas leader
Families leader (100% turf term)

3. What are your strengths?
I think that my strengths are communication with each other, cooperation in various situations, as well as in all situations, no matter what they are, I stay calm, I don't get into arguments. I am a very fast learner, so it would not be difficult to learn new things. I am also well organised, I know how to plan my time.
4. What are your weaknesses?
Perhaps one of my biggest weaknesses would be that I take too long to make decisions, but when working in a team or on projects, I can react faster because I talk with other people about my decisions.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I think I would bring more ideas, fastest problem-solving, more activity.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Not really, thanks for reading!

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Punishment History isn't acceptable, wait for some time and apply in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom