Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
khalid mocro
Administrators nickname
negan smith
Date
Mar 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/640183/#post-2302690

Khal Mocro

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Hello mr lebron Yesterday i got banned for G. R 3.1 I see that this punishment is wrong the word that is said is (Sir T9awed) "its means go and leave" in morocco Im asking you to recheck this decision bcs im sure its not OOC insult and its a slang in morocco Thanks for your time.

Khal Mocro

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Not off-topic ( I am the forum owner Approved - G.R 3.1 I 125616 ID:138454)

i will just reply on you .
- first of all i am not your friend . if i was your friend u wont kill me.
-insulting parent is GR 3.2 , we are talking about GR 3.1 (plz read rules before making assumption)
-u admit that [sir t9wed] equal to the F word (it s another rule brake for you GR 6.19 )

Khal Mocro

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
I dont have any problems with you so please let me talk to Lebron Pluxury Iam striking Negan's sanction because I think its unfair to get unofficial org. status revoked even thought its the first time i got baned In this case you can same rule break (ID 27 Fluffy_fingers) Approved - Gen 3.1 | 27 the outcome is : he got baned for 3 days ,unofficial org status remained active. Please consider this Lebron Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom