Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

M4RKLON

Player
Player
Information

1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (18)

2. Time zone: GMT +3

3. Daily time active on the server: Weekdays : 10:00 - 00:00 // Weekend : 08:00 - 03:00

4. Average online per week (hours): 70h

5. Your Discord ID: m4rklon

6. Your character's name (IC): Andrew Kaphaski

7. Your ingame ID (Main and Twink): 252640

8. Your ingame level: 17

9. Prefered curator of : That would be State i would one day love to be the curator of even LSPD or SAHP

10: Languages spoken: English, Turkish

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?

It is more important and enjoyable for me to put my RP life aside and help the players on the server and be competent. I have been an administrator on many servers and communities, and since I am knowledgeable on this subject, I would like to show this experience in "GRAND RP".

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

EMS >> Medical Student

LSPD >> Senior Patrol Officer I

SAHP >> Master Trooper II

And I've been in many Unoff families

(Even though I was not a civil servant, I accomplished great things in a short time.)

3. What are your strengths?

To tell you my strengths, I understand a subject very quickly. I have experience in every subject, but I immediately learn the subject that I have no experience in. I am always hungry to learn.

4. What are your weaknesses?

I have almost no weaknesses, my only weakness is my family, whom I love very much.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I can add speed and fun. The environment between GRAND RP admins is just like a family environment. I can do good things in this environment and take grand rp to higher levels. I support teamwork and help everyone to achieve this.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I dont have any business.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

I have no problems right now. My only focus is "Grand RP"

8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

Just thank you for reading my application. And after you hire me, you will notice the speed of solution of the forms and the level of quality of the work.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

IC Age is so low, Gain more experince in both of state and criem orgs and apply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom