Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Flow
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Oct 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ntHN96Y

Ricogrand rp

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor I am making this unban appeal for cheats and I think there was a misunderstanding going on at that time I am here to explain my side of the story so this all started when I first started playing the game and I used to see alot of grand rp montages of other people and I all ways wish that i could make a montage like them as well after grinding the game and getting a bit better I made a montage where someone thought it was kind of of sus and I had cheats when in reality i didn't have cheats at all and would never use because I know the consequences after a while of the montage being public someone decided to report me for cheats because there was a kill in my montage that was kinda of sus and the forum against me shortly got accepted without any pc check at all. After a while of me trying to get in contact with admins I came across Jonny odds, and he told me to make a appeal on forums so I did and then they told me to contact notix on discord and when I did and went into a vc with him he said that I deleted the cheats when in reality i just deleted the reduxes I didn't use anymore or gun skins and I told him I will download every single one of them and show you it all but then he said no and didn't want me to proof that I am innocent. Mazhor I am making this appeal because your my only hope and I really miss my friends and family that I used to play almost 9 hours a day every single day with them and have fun every single day. I also want to include that people that actually used cheats got a chance, yet I am here innocent and banned for something I didn't do mazhor I am also okay with account wipe or even delete my account. and let me start of fresh I really miss grand rp and how it has been like 7-month sense I was banned. Thanks for taking your time and reading this please reconsider my ban and give me 1 last chance and have a good day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom