Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Montassir otamay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lvJWtXcIOj4

Montassir092

Player
Player
Hello Phone number,
try to manage your own org which you cant able to
1stly there is nothing rule which says 1-2 year guys not allowed in org. Learn Rule lil biro
Ok let say there is no rile sayd need to be more 5 years ok
So iin his dutty he will break the Law possession of firearms while he dont have a gun license

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Ok let say there is no rile sayd need to be more 5 years ok
So iin his dutty he will break the Law possession of firearms while he dont have a gun license
u just cant search him for no reason on pda it counts as getting ooc info and posting it here u should have ic reason to search him up on pda

Willian Federal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Admin, the Forum owner is targeting SAHP, it's the 2nd forum he opened against them, see here On consideration - State Rule 1.3 / SAHP - check the POVs in both forums It is the same location (same situation) just a few min difference (obviously it took him some time searching every sahp employee in PDA for no reason) to farm forums. it should be one forum. but he split it in two to make SAHP get punished twice—clearly ORG sabotage.

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
My friend i am not threating you or anything like that but a guy tried to do same targeting against FIB and got banned better if you want to do something do it IC and i don't see any reason to check the person ON pda. Better leave the issue

Mocros Remach

Player
Player
Hello,
Before talking about mishandling of PDA , I can assure that this guy used METAGAMING to find out that i was arrested.
First off i asked him if he had a corrupted bio to get me out of jail but he didn't had the outcome to do so, he used this information to do a check on me on PDA which is illegal to target the SAHP,
Since he had a twink in the same family, the fam leader argued with him about what he did and he then clearly says that he have no problem with me but with SAHP (for this one i need a moroccan admin Negan Smith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom