Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Kilic
Administrators nickname
Chris_Jackson
Date
Mar 11, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://resimyukle.io/r/e5CdWnihmh

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
I was banned for the first band I ate because I only used the lyrics when I was on a motorcycle. It's been 2 days and the last 1 day is full, while I am focusing on the game again, I eat 1 more ban even though I do not enter the game. I was banned for a word, even though I didn't say his identity, I was banned from 2 sides unjustly. As you can see, I will stay away from the game for 3 days + 4 more days and I will not be able to. I only have one day left, I was going to re-enter my game and you banned me for 4 more days, it's not fair and I looked at the videos, one dance figure and the other I'm just singing lyrics and getting banned this ban is really unfair and too much for me please think fair and ban me I want you to reduce it to 1 day again I want justice

1 BAN = 10/03/2022 David Pluxury / 63366

I get banned even though I can't enter the game

2 BAN = 11/03/2022 63366 by David & 63529 /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom