Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Title: Leader of XXX | IC Name

Information
1. Your name IRL : Leeroy Singh

2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Timezone
4. Average online per day : 3-5 Hours
5. Your Discord :
6. Your Nickname : Luis Lopez

7. Your ID : 57873

Additional information
1. Leader of Marbunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be leader of Marabunta Grande because of following reasons
1) As the leader i will do my best and make my organization active in ghetto and many other activities and more and also maintain the participation of marabunta grande in ghetto and other gang activities .
2) I would also try to maintain the role paly in the gang , As a gang leader i would make sure that the gang always maintains the role play in server
and would make the server a better place to play , Strict rules will be made and Strict punishments will be made for disturbing the role play of the
server .
3) I would work my fingers to the bone for this organization by maintaining the rules of this organization and making sure that no rules are broken by our
gang and having fun .

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
Following the rules of the server and not breaking it would improve the role play , Participation in multiple criminal activities will also make this organization a better organization than others . Also being active in ghetto will help the Marabunta Grande to improve its role play , Toxicity by any member
would not be tolerated under my leadership and will be strictly dealt with .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom