Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matt Locksmith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2024
Time of violation
14:03
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1rTWCdz

Matt Locksmith

Player
Player
He is abusing his authority for his own purposes, stealing our family's belongings from the trunk of the family car and transferring them to himself.
As we have just moved our family home, we don't have access to past records. This theft has definitely happened in the past. "253387" It will definitely appear in the records of the player with ID.

I ASK YOU TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS MATTER.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
And as you can see there, I never stole an item. If I had stolen an item, why would I do this? It was this family leader who authorized me for informal work and I gave many items to people.?

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
and I take the medkits there myself and throw them into my own vehicle. These are all for the battlepass mission.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 253387 has 24 hours to provide stolen items to any family leader/deputy(260 Medkit) and provide your POV to here

Other all comment will be count as a offtopic will be faced forum punishment​

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 253387 has 24 hours to provide stolen items to any family leader/deputy(260 Medkit) and provide your POV to here

What is the evidence here? This is my only evidence. I have no other evidence to offer. Also, how can I get the evidence for everything? omilt9b.png

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
Requesting POV

By the way, it is not 260 medkit, it is 150 medkit for my own duty. I throw it in the family trunk and throw it back into my own vehicle, as can be seen in the picture you shared there.?

taygarblack

Player
Player
Requesting POV

The reason he took 260 medkit is to use during the robbery, and besides these, he took a lot of different weapons bullets and armor from our family car . we have decided to open this forum for research. can you reconsider it again?

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
The reason he took 260 medkit is to use during the robbery, and besides these, he took a lot of different weapons bullets and armor from our family car . we have decided to open this forum for research. can you reconsider it again?
The reason for buying these guns and bullets is for informal purposes, and you have always given me authority, which is evident in the picture I posted. Also, you should create a video of me stealing items and show everything.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
Requesting POV

As you can see here, my evidence that I put and received and even distributed my own items to people is ready here.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
i put those medkits at the trunk from my own enventory. I didnt used family’s money for buying the medkits how they can open a complaint abaout me my own items. These items are my own only putted and took from family cars trunk.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
I have done the checks based on the evidence you provided. It is not up to us to provide more evidence, that is your own responsibility. All items he took in the evidende screenshots were used in minor amount or devided between fam members. If you want us to dig deeper provide more evidence from the logs, we will confirm those. For this one it is just the medkits that he took and seems like he used them for BP.

As for the statement saying I put them in the trunk so they are mine, it does not work like that. Tbe moment you put them in the family car is the moment the owner of the family decides if you can take them out again, not you yourself.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
I have done the checks based on the evidence you provided. It is not up to us to provide more evidence, that is your own responsibility. All items he took in the evidende screenshots were used in minor amount or devided between fam members. If you want us to dig deeper provide more evidence from the logs, we will confirm those. For this one it is just the medkits that he took and seems like he used them for BP.

As for the statement saying I put them in the trunk so they are mine, it does not work like that. Tbe moment you put them in the family car is the moment the owner of the family decides if you can take them out again, not you yourself.
jjisi0n.png
In the forum opened to me, the evidence is here. Also, they only show what I put in the vehicle. And the family leader gives me the authority and since I thought this would not be a problem, I distributed the items to the family members at every event.

taygarblack

Player
Player

The reason why these products are not in the log records is our newly purchased house. I have to buy our old house again to check our old diaries. however, we know that many products are used from our luggage.

If there are 20 items during distribution, not all of them have been submitted for distribution or refunded.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
The reason why these products are not in the log records is our newly purchased house. I have to buy our old house again to check our old diaries. however, we know that many products are used from our luggage.

If there are 20 items during distribution, not all of them have been submitted for distribution or refunded.
I have presented evidence of all the complaints you have made about me here, and the admins will see this. Also, the last evidence I sent is related to this time, 24.02.2024. Your aim is to reflect an event that I did not do. Show all your evidence, everything will be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom